If you have been previously overpaid Housing Benefit and now have a current claim for this benefit or Universal Credit, deductions will be taken from your ongoing entitlement to repay this overpayment.

This will have an impact on the amount of benefit you receive to cover your rent payments. 

For more information www.gov.uk/benefit-overpayments 

If you need help with this and are currently a tenant of one of our Homes4D&G landlords, then please contact your landlord directly. 

If you are not currently a tenant with us, you should contact Citizens Advice or Dumfries and Galloway Council.