Appeals to Homes4D&G
You can appeal to Homes4D&G if you think that a decision we have made is wrong. You have the right to appeal against:
• the points we award your application
• a decision to suspend you from receiving offers for housing
• a decision to cancel your application
• any decision we make which you believe is not in accordance with the common allocation policy
Our appeals process:
1. You can contact any member of the Homes4D&G team and verbally request that we review our decision. We will deal with this request within five working days.
2. If you remain unsatisfied with the decision, a written appeal can then be lodged with the Common Housing Register Manager. They will investigate your appeal and respond in writing within ten working days.
Ways to contact Homes4D&G
You can call Homes4D&G between the hours of 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday on 0300 123 1230.
You can also send a letter to Homes4D&G at the address below:
Freepost RTHU-YA SL-XCJC
You can email us at any time. Our address is firstname.lastname@example.org - please note, our advisors are only available to reply during office hours.